Good Sunday morning to you all! It's very Fall'ish here in Spokaloo with mild temperatures and an overcast this morning.
Hubby went for a century-ride today...it will be his longest for the season. The next few weekends will be very busy for both of us so today's the best opportunity for him to push it to the limit.
It was my best time (so far)....average 9:22 pace....and I felt really good afterwards.
....20 minutes of yoga after (I did "Heart Opening series" of Namaste Yoga)...made my energy smoothie...then I decided to work on my grocery list (a ritual every Sunday). It's a condensed version because it'll be a short week for us.
Plans for the week include:
- practicing new Body STEP routine for launch
- learn new Body Attack routine
- polish STEP routine for tomorrow
- figure out a time to meet with Kathy (personal trainer director @ gym)
- if I have time....shop for boots
Have a great rest of your weekend!