Monday, April 18, 2011

Seattle Eats

Pin It
Hiiiii there! Tax day! Yikes!

Just got back from a weekend in Seattle. We stayed in Bellevue at the Hyatt (hubby had a meeting) and the room (and service) was really nice.
After complimentary wine and cheese, I hit the gym on the first day to go for a quick run. It felt good especially after sitting in the car for 4 hours.

The next morning, I ventured to Top Pot Doughnuts where I had one of the prettiest soy lattes I've had in a while....
and of course, a Chocolate glazed bar....it was yummy but made my tummy ache afterwards. :(
Dinner one night was at a place called Boom noodles where we got calamari (not so good), spring rolls (Yum!) and Tokyo ramen. (I love ramen!)
Yeah...it was that good!
..... and for our last night, we went to Din Tai Fung Dumpling House where you can watch them make the noodles and dumplings right there.
Yummy pork dumplings!
Vegetable and pork buns.
Braised beef noodle soup
Boba Milk tea/Green Tea mix  
...and the biggest *honking* fudge cake from Cheesecake factory afterwards. Holy yum!
Also had a 90 minute bamboo fusion massage last Saturday which was AWESOME!

Running is going well! I've been able to do 5 miles without too much pain and soreness afterwards. One more visit with physical therapy and I think I'll be good to go. Bloomsday is 2 weeks!


How was your weekend?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...