Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A haircut it was!

Pin It
So today I got called in to sub for STEP (an hour before the class). I was hoping today would be my *rest* day but I had to do it since I owed this gal a favor. NBD.

Then this afternoon, I had an appointment to get my hair did.



$115 bucks after....ya, I know you can tell, right? Just had my color re-touched and a trim on the ends.

It had been raining on and off throughout the day, so when I saw a break in the clouds, I took Smalls out for a quick walk.

Not even 5 minutes later, we got caught in a downpour...
He's giving my the *stink eye*.

Sorry Smalls...

We're going to the MAC museum tonight to check out the Davinci exhibit. 
More on that later.....

How much do you pay to get your hair done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...