Monday, August 29, 2011

Morning Motivation

Pin It
Do you have days that start out with you being tired and you haven't done anything? 

That was me....yesterday

I had planned on it being my *rest* day and sometimes I feel worse when I don't do anything. I should've at least walked Smallsie but I admit.....I was too freaking lazy. So I didn't. 

It doesn't help that sunrise is getting later and later.

My knee continues to bum me out and I'm letting it control my attitude when I shouldn't.

But today is the beginning of a new week --- which means a new attitude!

I made this no-bake dessert the other day to take with me to a friend's home. It was from Martha Stewart's recipe that you can see right HERE.

Chocolate-Ricotta Icebox Cake


It's DD's last day before heading back to school. 

Smalls will miss her.


....or maybe he just wants that ice cream....

Day 8 - 21 day challenge

Tip: Put your alarm clock in the bathroom or across the room so you have to get out of bed to turn it off.


Here's to a more productive week...starting today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...