Friday, March 16, 2012

It's warm everywhere else but HERE

Pin It
Hello friends! 

I got up early this morning --- like 5:30am early. Hubby's alarm clock went off and I couldn't go back to sleep. So I dragged myself out of bed and made my latte. I had planned on going to the gym early for my run anyway so I thought the timing was right.

I stayed at an easy pace on the TM - but I'm starting to challenge my knees {just a little bit} by bumping the speed up to a 6.0 [for 2 minutes]  about every 10 minutes. It worked out well today and then I taught Core afterwards.

.....hurried home - since I had to take hubby to the airport. He's going to Washington D.C. (a trip that I was supposed to go to as well but decided not to) for a meeting. Now I'm kinda regretting it since I've never gone to D.C. before and I found out that the Rock N'Roll Marathon is happening there this weekend as well --- dang it.
I could've seen the cherry blossoms this year, too.

So Smallsie and I are gonna be lonely for the next few days. So glad we have this to keep us company.

Yea ~ the Zags won against West Virginia last night (77-54)

March 15 - #marchphotoaday  *Car*
March 16 - #marchphotoaday  *Sunglasses*



Plans this weekend?

Something to Read:
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...