Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Madness has Begun

Pin It
Hi there!!!

Smalls says "Good Morning"!
It's still winter in the Pacific NW --- so yesterday we had a *winter storm* with heavy rain and wind gusts and all I wanted to do was just stay in bed and snuggle with hubby and Smalls. But I knew that I had to make my morning productive [at least] so I spent the morning organizing the basement, cleaning the fridge, descaling my cappuccino maker and making apple cake ~ whew...
.....and since I didn't have any sour cream in the fridge, this time I used THIS recipe for the Apple Streusel Coffee Cake.
Yummy!

And yesterday was the first day of March Madness ... and you know how much I love to watch B-ball!!!
Both games were awesome! Both were great comeback games! Pres. Obama was even at the 1st game to watch with the British Prime Minister ---- how cool is that?

  •  West Kentucky vs. Mississipi Valley - WK won
  •  BYU vs. Iona - BYU won

2 games scheduled today as well.

So I will be on the TM while watching --- always a good way to keep the run from being boring...
So far I'm sticking to my training schedule and so far --- my knees have been cooperating...fingers and toes crossed.

Have a great Wednesday!

#marchphotoaday  *A Sign*


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...