Monday, May 14, 2012

My Mother's Day

Pin It
Happy Monday friends !

I hope all you wonderful MOMS had a great and relaxing day yesterday.
I did everything that I wanted to do on my mother's day. I ran 5 miles on the TM in the morning and then cleaned the house and did the laundry [somehow---doing chores also relaxes me...]

Then I got....


.....a surprise


      ......at the door...
{Thanks, DD!}

And then hubby and I went to lunch to celebrate with the fam.
My SILs
 SIL and nephew
 SIL and her hubby

 My MIL
Phad Thai for me 
 Combo plate for hubby [phad thai with chicken pineapple curry].
 Thai iced coffee to wash it all down.

It was a wonderful day capped off  by some shopping. I bought a tote bag at TJ Maxx and some new Zumba outfits online. Thank you to the fam for such a lovely day! Too bad I couldn't spend it with my own Mom but I am going to see her in just a few weeks.

Going to practice today for a different routine at work.

In the meantime, if you haven't seen this video...check it out....so funny!

Don't Be That Guy At the Gym

Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...