Monday, June 3, 2013

Weight Gain during Vacation

Pin It
Okay, total disclosure....I gained 4 lbs during our cruise. Sitting on my ass all day except to sprint to the buffet line didn't help -- nor did the access to 24 hour pizza ☺.

I did workout everyday, mainly ran on on TM anywhere from 3-8 miles (total of 28 miles ran during the 8 day cruise). I  managed to get 2 Body Pump workouts in and 1 Body Attack class [all courtesy of my ipod and portable DVD player].

Needless to say, I had to get back to my routine (especially the "eating" part), when I came home and stepped on the  f' $%@'ng scale!

It helps that I have a new favorite *gadget* thanks to THIS girl's review [as if I needed more *crap* to complete my techno challenged life].


Check out Fitbit online if you want more INFO.
(new outfit from Ellie.com)

After much work last week, I've lost 3 lbs!!!


Meal Plan and Workout for the week:

Sunday - REST day / Chunky Vegetable Beef Soup
Monday - Body PUMP + Teach Zumba / Pasta w/ Pesto
Tuesday - Run 4 mi / Black Bean Burger
Wednesday - Teach Zumba + teach Body Attack / Chicken Cacciotore
Thursday - Body PUMP + Teach Zumba / Chipotle Lime Shrimp
Friday - Run 3 mi / Low Carb Lasagna
Saturday - Run 10 mi / Cajun Shrimp and Arugula
Sunday - REST


What do you do to maintain your weight during and after a vacation?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...