Friday, July 30, 2010

CPR and HIT

Pin It
Hi there!!! Happy Friday!

Well, my DD and I went to CPR class last night in preparation for my Personal Trainer Cert Course in October. I figured, I might as well get 'r done. Well, nothing much has changed except AEDs are widely available now and if you're a single person rescuer, giving mouth-to-mouth is optional. It only took us 45 minutes for the class ....whizzzed right through it.




Woke up this morning and I remembered I promised Kathy I would come and join her and hergroup for some HIT...I forgot that it was at 8:00 am. So I had to wake up early..needless to say...but hubby was up anyway so I dragged myself out of bed to get my caffeine fix and I'll at least have the energy to do this.


What's your beverage of choice when you go to the gym? Here's mine.

I get Zip Fizz, it's an energy powder you mix with water, from Costco..they can be a little pricey so I wait until they're available with a coupon. My fav flavors are Grape and Orange Soda.  I guess it's an acquired taste but I do love it especially when it gets soooo HOT i n the gym.

Dinner by myself tonight, hubby going to HS reunion, daughter going to dinner with her fture in-laws (*sighhhh*). Talk to you later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...