Friday, August 27, 2010

Roll with it, baby

Pin It
Good Friday to everyone! How's your morning so far?

TGIF-----this week was so hectic and exhausting, I'm so stoked about finally getting to the weekend. Next week will be as busy as DD and I get ready to head on out to Ohio. She found out that her head softball coach is leaving and taking a coaching job in California :(  ...means she'll have her 3rd coach in 3 years of college---yuck! I told her that things happen for a reason...sometimes it's for the best and you just have to roll with the punches...

I also got my mid-year bonus a few weeks ago and got a great deal on THIS....




Drum roll please.........



Ahhhhhh ("angels" singing...) Vision Fitness E600 Indoor cycle (2006 model), barely used w/ an upgarded seat (Schwinn) although I liked the original better.


...can't wait to test ride it in the morning :) Woo-Hoo!!!


Dinner last night was angel hair pasta w/ seafood/clam red sauce.



- Sautee garlic and onion in olive oil.
- Add seafood combo (from Costco)---had mussels, squid, shrimp, scallops, clams
- Stir in crushed and diced tomatoes
- Season w/ oregano, salt and pepper
- Top with Parmesan cheese 



....have a good start to your day....I'll give you my review on the VF bike later on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...