Friday, August 13, 2010

Vacation time

Pin It
Good Friday morning to you all!

Hubby woke me up around 4:30 am today...we both couldn't go back to sleep. I kept thinking about the blueberries in my fridge and how they are waiting for me to do something with them :)

So I got up and made whole wheat buttermilk-blueberry pancakes for breakfast since hubby had to head to work early... I didn't mind getting up early because I realized that it's the first day of my 10 day vacation---Woo-Hoo!!!

So this is the way to start a vacay...



I *tweeked* it a bit and used:
- whole wheat flour
- organic sugar

It was sooo yummy!!! I haven't had any pancakes in a while and this definitely hit the spot!


Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...