Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Style - "Jeggings"

Pin It
Hi there!!! How's your week going so far?

I found out a new term today that I had never heard before but totally makes sense..."jeggings" - jeans that look like leggings..




I have to admit that I was NOT a fan of leggings to begin with. Afterall, I am in my 40's....but then again, age is a lot of times, just "in your head". So, for a person that doesn't like purchasing the newest fashion rage for the sake of being "cool", I headed to TJ Maxx to get some *inexpensive* leggings...and when I say inexpensive, they were about $7 each..so I got me 4 pairs (they turned out to be soooo comfortable) and I wear them mostly when I'm travelng (either by plane or long car drives). 
The problem is, they're hard to dress and can be a little tricky.



I picked dark colors to go with everything...black, dark gray, denim....from a tank, tee, to a sweater dress or a long cardigan. You could also pair it with a chunky heel, ballerina flats or dare-I say-...flip-flops. It'll carry you through the fall/winter months as well, when you can pair it with your boots!


Let me hear your thoughts on "jeggings"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...