Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First day of FALL

Pin It


Good Wednesday morning!...dare I say it...First day  of "FALL" is here!
I woke up early, (well more like, Smalls woke me up early when he heard the newspaper person making his delivery)...so I got up, made my light soy latte and vanila latte for hubby ---then--- made an omelet for me and scrambled eggs for him breakfast.
MINE
HUBBY's

I used:
- 1 whole egg and 1 egg white
- mushrooms
- a little cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste

It was chilly this morning but I went ahead and started my 7 mi. run at 8 am (around 41 degrees) brrrrr...
...when I got home, I did 20 minutes of "Namaste Yoga". It was the "Head/Knee series". If you guys have Fit TV on cable, it usually comes on at 5:30 in the morning here on the West Coast, so I tape it on my DVR. I lourve that show, plus it's FREE!

Then a post-workout Energy smoothie....fired up the Vita Mix...


- 3/4 cup light vanilla yogurt
- splash of orange juice
- splash of almond milk
- frozen strawberries
- frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop Sun Warrior
- little H2O and ice

BTW...did anybody see the premier of Biggest Loser?? I'm soo excited..that show gets me *pumped up*!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...