Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's time for my annual check-up

Pin It
I didn't know it but Mommy and Daddy had scheduled my annual vet visit today. I woke up and felt kinda tired this morning but I had NO idea of what's about to come.

I thought it was just a  normal morning for all three of us. Mommy and Daddy even went back to bed, sipped their coffee and had a little breakfast in bed with me (I had my "chew bone"). I went under the covers for a little nap until Daddy said it was..."time to go".

Yippee!!...I thought we were going out for a long walk or even a short car ride but when we got to this building, I knew it looked familiar.....although I haven't been there in a while, somehow I knew all the smells and that "waiting room"...


All the ladies there were very nice but it still made me NERVOUS.
Then it was my turn...they called my name and we went in .....


...to the exam room and that table that was always sooo COLD!!! I'm so glad Daddy went in with me...


...the doctor was nice, they weighed me, looked in my ears, listened to my heart, my lungs and my belly.... and put that thingy in to check my temperature....you know where...


I was 1 lb. more than last year (17 lbs)...gotta exercise more.  I also got 2 shots today. Daddy said I was brave. I got a treat afterwards and we went back home so I could tell Mommy how brave of a boy I was...


- Smalls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...