Friday, September 24, 2010

Morning wake up routine

Pin It
Good Friday morning to everyone! So glad that the weekend is here....any plans???
Don't you find it hard to wake up some days but there are certain things that just get you up and going...
Like the smell of good coffee (or in my case, a good espresso) and the sound of the steam wand steaming that milk to a frothy sensation....aaahhhh. I use Kirkland brand Espresso beans that are roasted by Starbucks that we get from Costco. I can honestly say that I have saved "thousands" of dollars making my own lattes at home (have been doing it for more than 10 years now....)


I have a Delonghi Magnifica that hubby gave me for Christmas about 2 years ago....love it!
...or how about waking up to this cute face in between your legs??? (we call it his "cove")...love it even more!

..and a sensible pre-run breakfast.... while watching the Today show...


So dinner last night was an Indian Pocket Curry Chicken (adapted from the Biggest Loser cookbook)
.. I first grilled the chicken...


..let it cool and cut in up into bite size pieces...
Then I combined:

- 1 1/2 T low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp curry paste
- 2 T seeded chopped cucumber
- 2 T chopped red onion


.... added a green leaf lettuce and stuffed it into half of a whole wheat pita bread.

...you have a happy hubby!!!

Plans today:
- Run 5 miles
- Go to gym and meet w/ Kathy (my mentor)
- Come home, ? maybe practice new Body STEP
- Get ready to meet friends for Happy Hour 

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...