A New Year resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a personal goal, project, or the reforming of a habit. This lifestyle change is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day.
Yup....so here's mine
- Curb my sweet tooth - How? - Bake only once a week.
- Learn how to take better photographs - How? - Read the manual (duh!).
- Watch less TV - How? - Pick up a book and read more.
- Spend less - How? - Only buy the "needs" not the "wants". Keep a log of expenses.
- Eat right - How? - Keep in mind a "rainbow diet"...more color meaning fruits and veggies.
- Challenge myself physically - How? - Sign up for 2nd half-marathon, try new workouts.
It is ON...like the break of DAWN!
MOTIVATION PICTURE (Dara Torres).... Enjoy!
So here's my inspiration board!
If you have your own goals for 2011 remember to be SMART:
- S = Specific
- M = Measurable
- A = Attainable
- R = Realistic
- T = Timely
Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve. Kisses to all----mwaah!
See you next year!