Monday, January 3, 2011

Starting off 2011

Pin It
Happy New Year to all of you!

Everyone back to their routine yet?


We are.

DD back to school.  Hubby back to work.  Oh, and I'm now at home with Smallsie (remember the life-changer?).   Still trying to figure out my own routine from day-to-day.  So last night I made a to-do list.

I got up this morning, had my 20 minute morning yoga (one of my NYR). Then breakfast.
Koala crisp cereal and a banana...
....with light soy latte

Another one of my NYR is to try a new workout, and since hubby has *vowed* to do P90x, I told him I'd do it with him. So this morning was Day 1 (Core Synergistics) since I will be following the "Lean" schedule. Check out the Workout page. 

Also bought a book to read..

Lunch was an open face burrito (left-over from last night).




Teaching Body STEP this afternoon then beef stew for dinner.
Chat with you later-gater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...