Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Pin It
Hi everyone!
Merry Christmas to all of you from sunny Cali-fornia (a'la Schwarzenegger).

The weather was finally warm and sunny yesterday Christmas eve. I managed to get in a glorious 6.5 mile run in the morning and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.

...after mass at 4:00 pm, we headed to my Aunt's house in Fullerton (a Christmas Eve tradition) for family gathering and Filipino feast. We played "white elephant" gift exchange and I ended up with a nice candle. 
We had a "talent show" among the kids as well.

This morning was spent opening our presents and lunch prepared by my "nanay". She made all of my favorite Filipino dishes---lengua, kare-kare, leche flan---my christmas wishes came true!

I'll be in a food coma this afternoon and I can update more with pictures when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...