Thursday, December 30, 2010

"... a few of my favorite things"

Pin It
My espresso machine
I use it every morning and it's paid for itself in just a  few  months.
Activia Light
I used to hate yogurt but this is really good especially with granola.
Philosophy
I love how fresh and feminine it smells but not overpowering.
WEN Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner
My hair is thin and limp, but this makes it feel fuller and silky.
Olay Regenerist
It helps moisturize my skin and makes it look smoother and healthier.
Green & Black's Organic Chocolate (Almond)
I love chocolate, it's a dilemma ....

Popcorn Indiana (Aged White Cheddar)
When I crave for something salty, this hits the spot.
Red Velvet Cake
If I'm going to indulge, I'm going to have cake and have my favorite one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...