Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

Pin It
This weekend went by so fast!

But my mission was accomplished!

Yes, I got my peacoat. I ended up picking black (no surprise)...but it just ended up being the best one out of all the ones I tried out. Forever 21 to the rescue! Woot-woot!!

I can't believe it's the last weekend before Christmas. We had our own Christmas early this time since we will be on a trip next week (seeing my nanay and tatay).


But of course, it only takes about 6 minutes before Smalls destroyed his present...little stinker.

Snackage afterwards...
Tazo China Green Tips Tea (with unsweetened almond milk and agave) and Lemon Cupcake with Citrus Icing (from Flat Belly Diet Cookbook)

....it hit the spot....not to mention, I used up my fruits and lemons before next week's trip.

I'm so excited about the new iPad. It's my hubby and I's "gift" to each other...can't wait to play with it.
Gotta step up my workout for this week.....lots of "goodies" and Filipino food this coming week.

Are you ready for Christmas? What's on your wish list?

1 comment:

  1. Cute coat! I want an iPad too! ;) Have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Enjoy all the Filipino goodies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...