Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dashing through the snow?

Pin It
Hello from snowy Spokaloo...I am so tired of the snow!!!! Ugh!!!

The odd good thing is.... I got a Groupon for a whole body vibration-training session, detoxifying foot bath and far infrared sauna session tomorrow all for 20 bucks ($80 value)! Don't know how all that works but it's supposed to a be a 2 hour session. I'll have a report after.....

Meanwhile, some recent eats...
Lunch: Pastrami panini with grapes

Dinner: Spaghetti with homemade sauce and artisan garlic bread ~
hubby made dinner that night :)

And since it's March 1st, I realized there's only 8 weeks until Bloomsday and 10 weeks until the Windermere Half-Marathon. So I finally got going with my training schedule and....


It looks pretty "grueling" but we'll see how it works. I can't get motivated at this time because of this 
*f - #$& - ing* snow! Hubby is supposed to do it with me as well. He's already giving me whinings warnings.

Do you have any running/training plans scheduled soon?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...