Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello from the Midwest

Pin It
Happy Thursday!

....coming to you from sunny and warm Dayton, OH. Yes, it's so warm here compared to the Northwest. The temperature is in the 60's and I certainly didn't expect that. I welcome the warmth, though. I'm sick of wearing layers. I envy those of you that live on this side of the country. It seems like spring has "sprung" early! While we in the Pacific Northwest are still dealing with snow, rain, clouds, and now the threat of *radiation* in the air???? Oy!

I actually got up at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep. So I started packing our "travel food" to go...

Spent an early morning at the airport. Then after a quick layover in Denver...headed to Dayton...
...we've lost pretty much most of the day. So we're gonna spend some quality time with DD before the team leaves for Indiana tonight.

Talk to you tomorrow...next time in Bloomington, Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...