Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Being sick

Pin It
Hi there! Happy hump day.

Sorry if I've been absent from the blogging world. I've been de-commissioned again by a "nasty" cough and a sinus headache. It came from nowhere...although I blame the 4 mile run in 30 degree weather last Sunday. I was *well-bundled* and I even said to myself, "I just don't want to get sick" and sure enough that night, my throat started bothering me. Murphy's law, right?

..so this has been my view for the last 2 days... and the aroma of Vick's vaporub in the air... mmmmmmm!

It's a good thing I've  got something new to read. My friend Dana gave me the Tracy Anderson book. Thanks, Dana!

On the food front, I have NOT been in the mood to cook, so mostly soup consumption for me over the past couple of days. I did manage to make some "green" monster smoothies for protein.

Physical therapy is going so-so. I've been given a few more exercises/stretches to do at home and my right side is definitely better. I really think it's more the Medrol dosepak than PT but it doesn't hurt to do the stretches either.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a "lung to cough up" and *snot* to get rid of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...