Thursday, April 21, 2011

Punxsutawney Phil lied!

Pin It
Mother Nature is so cruel!

You can't tell but that's rain and snow mixed which is the forecast for the rest off the day...
...this week will mark the coldest spring on record in Spokaloo. We are NOT even close to hitting 60 degrees any time soon (well---they say Saturday but who knows?!)

That's why most of my *running* has been done indoors. The one day I did manage to run outside----I got sick...WTF?

Bloomsday is in 10 days! 

Dinner last night was Nachos topped with chicken
Ingredients:
  • Tortilla chips
  • Grilled chicken (in my case, I baked chicken breasts seasoned with no-salt herb seasoning in the oven for 350F 20 minutes each side)
  • Organic black beans
  • Tomatoes (chopped)
  • Jalapeno pepper thinly sliced
  • Salsa con queso (I used Newman's own)
For dessert, hubby brought home a cupcake (how sweet!).

This little guy was upset that he didn't get any.

And, of course, I'm upset at this guy for lying....


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...