Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Pin It
Hello friends!!!

Happy Father's Day to my dad and my FIL!

This little prince of a frog wanted to greet hubby this morning as well.



He was at our doorstep but I decided not to *kiss* him since I'm not ready to replace my prince charming yet :) We did give him a home in the back by the water fountain.


I made a quick breakfast, scrambled eggs and toast.

And I headed to the gym for a 5 mile run on the tready.

New post run drink: Click Espresso Protein Drink (Mocha flavored). Recommended by SR and since I don't feel like eating right away after workouts, this is a great option instead of the protein smoothies since I *lurve* coffee and it's only 120 calories per serving. Tasted really good, too!

Hubby went for a bike ride this afternoon, he really needed it since he was Crabby McCrabster.



Oh, and here's Smalls' Father's Day card for him...


'hope all you Dads have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...