Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hot Tranny Mess

Pin It
I did something cray-cray last night....

I signed up for the See Jane Run Half-Marathon in Seattle which is in 2 1/2 weeks (July 17).



Who am I ????

I guess I'm still on a runner's high --- or delirious --- that I think I can do 2 half-marathons in 3 weeks. 

My goal is to just have FUN on this one...and it looks like it will be fun!!

Here's some recent dinners since my Boitday...

Minute Steak with Potato Ragout
Vegan Chocolate Chip cookies (from Whole Paycheck)
Spicy Shrimp with Penne in Puttanesca Sauce

BTW... DD is home now for the summer (from Ohio). Although I think I've only seen her for a fleeting second.


Do you have any races coming up? Tell me...

1 comment:

  1. whew....just got tired reading about your marathons! wishing I have ur stamina....and it looks like you got your wish(es) for your boitday! luv u, sis!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...