Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You say it's your Birthday...

Pin It
It's my birthday too --- yeah☺!
We're gonna have a good time!

Yes, it was my birthday yesterday and I spent the day exactly how I wanted to. We actually had my birthday dinner the night before because I knew I was teaching at the gym last night.

Hubby and I went to Twigs. He had the Twigs Ale while I had the Classic Mojito (too sweet for my taste - unlike Clinkerdagger's).
For dinner, we shared the Ahi Tuna on pita bread with a Caesar's salad on the side.
...and a side of fries (their fries are gooood and I was craving it, too).
Last but not least, I got my hardware over the weekend!


Another year older, another year wiser, another year stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...