Tuesday, July 5, 2011

America is 235!

Pin It

Happy Monday Tuesday!

Are you re-charged after a wonderful holiday weekend?

My last long run was this past Sunday (12 miler), I could really tell that my body is needing rest. My performance was less than stellar but I managed to finish the 12 miles in 2 hours (new trail, weather was hot, with EIA acting up). So I am taking 2 days off from any workout (I even asked for a sub today for Body Attack). Then lower mileage for the rest of the 12 days prior to the See Jane Run HM.

We had a little family barbecue at home yesterday. Pretty low-key

The *set up*
Flowers from the garden.
The *spread*
Sliders with Chipotle Mayo

Garden Salad with Vinaigrette
Baked Beans (canned)


Watermelon for dessert



But there was this for indulgence...(vanilla yogurt blend with store-bought apple pie)
The *players*

The *dog*
Smalls had his own 4th of July feast. A big *honking* bone ☜!


Hubby managed to take a picture of the fireworks downtown (a view from the bluff).
 
It was a fun weekend! 
Maybe a little too much overindulgence...aahh...you only live once, right?




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...