Thursday, July 7, 2011

Holy hotness ☼ !

Pin It
It was close to 90s yesterday as a high. I know it's not like the triple digits you're seeing in the rest of the country but it was still H-O-T.


I'm not a warm weather kind of runner so I did 6 miles on the tready yesterday.

Speaking of treadys -- I'm on the lookout for a good, reliable treadmill that's not gonna cost me a mortgage payment. It will definitely be an investment since I don't really pay for gym membership. It will come in handy during extreme temperatures. We had a treadmill in our previous home but the couple that bought our house wanted the treadmill to be included in the *deal*. So it saved us the pain of moving it to our current home. But of course, now I wish I still had it.

After yesterday's run, I came home and made me a Green Monster!



In the mix:
  • Non fat plain yogurt
  • Almond milk
  • 1 Tbsp frozen OJ concentrate
  • 1 Tbsp flax seed
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 3 frozen strawberries
  • 2 cups baby spinach
  • 1 scoop Sun Warrior
  • splash of water

     



    So lately, I've been relying on leftovers for lunch and dinner.
I made Rachael Ray's Turkey Shepherd's Pie the other night and the recipe said it yielded 4 servings. I said, "4 servings for 4 humongous lumberjacks!". It. Was. Huge. So I Told hubby that dinner is taken care of for the rest of the week .















Here's some other recent eats (all from Rachael Ray's 365 Meals: No Repeats)

Do you have any exercise machine at home? A treadmill? Any advice?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...