Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jeepers Creepers

Pin It

Good Thursday morning! Two more get ups and the weekend is here!!!

While hubby and I were walking Smalls last night...I noticed something *slithering* on the sidewalk.

Yaaaaaah! 

Smalls went past it and didn't even notice... nor did hubby. Of course, he had to go back and pick it up to move it to the other side of the street (closer to the rocks and the cliff). I have visions of the snake coming into our house somehow... What???? You know they're smart enough to find a way.

We made it home safely.... I tried to ignore hubby while he had the snake in his hands and then told him not to touch me or Smallsie until he's completely *disinfected* himself. 

Snakes creep me out!!!

But I survived...thank goodness ☺!

.... at least long enough to enjoy a homemade Greek Style pizza (ricotta cheese, spinach, artichokes, tomatoes, feta cheese, oregano and red pepper flakes).

What creeps you out? Bugs, small creatures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...