Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2011 Gift Guide Part 1

Pin It
Are you like me that sometimes I don't know what to give to a friend or all the loved ones near and far? I have so many ideas in my head that it's good to have a *visual* of what I think would make as great gifts.

Here are some things that I think would be *awesome* or add to your own wish list. I tried to include a variety of price ranges that won't break the bank but wanted to still keep it simple.


Gifts for the Fitness Fanatic



1. Fleece Wrist pouch (set of 3) - $22 at QVC.com
2. Fitness Jewelry - $19 (prices vary) at Etsy.com 
3. More than a Gym Bag - $ 89 at Title Nine
4. Bob Harper's new DVD- $ 7-10 (various locations)
5. Garmin 405 Forerunner - $199 at Costco

Gifts for the Casual Fashionista


1. Faceted Horn Necklace - $ 6.80 at Forever 21
2. Infinity Scarf - $12 at Target
3. Off shoulder Tee - $ 48 at Ann Taylor
4. Denim Snakeskin print dress - $ 69.99 (on sale) at Gap
5. Dark washed flared Jeans - $89.50 at Banana Republic

Gifts for the Domestic Diva


1. Rachael Ray Bakeware - $59 at QVC.com
2. French Press - $40 at Sur La Table
3. Measuring Cups -$35 at Mod Cloth
4. Shatterproof Wine glasses - $13 (box of four) at Grounded Modern Living
5. Baking Basics and Beyond - $20 at Barnes and Noble

I hope it's helpful to you all and you can get a head start on your shopping list.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...