Thursday, November 10, 2011

Life goes on....

Pin It
Hi gang! Good morning!!!

Sorry if I've been MIA for the past couple of days. I've been busy (and kinda overwhelmed) with work.
There's going to be some changes in my future with regards to schedule at the gym so I've been trying to prepare and make sure I'm organized hopefully by the next week.

I'm excited because DD is coming home for *winter break* next week as well. Yahoo!!! I get to hang out with my bestie!

So last night, hubby and I went to Sushi Maru downtown to have $1.50 sushi. They were celebrating their 1 year anniversary so all sushi on the track was $1.50. It was goooood and we only paid about 20 bucks for sushi dinner. I'm glad we got there when we did because the place was packed.


Here's some other recent eats...

Spinach salad with goat cheese, pears and walnuts

So workout this week looks the same as last week:

Monday - Cardio XT, Body Pump, Core X
Tuesday - Body Attack
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - RPM
Friday - Zumba, Core X
Saturday - Cardio XT
Sunday - Rest


In other news.....

I wish I was *here* right now.

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...