Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Pin It
You know how you feel after you've made a change in your life that you thought you should've done a while back?

How you don't regret it and you feel as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders?

I haven't told you guys yet but I actually had to let go of my class at the "other" gym in town. I just didn't feel that it was working out for me. They actually wanted me to focus on *senior* participants which was fine but not my forte. So I had to come up with a totally different format for that group. Well, it just got too much for me since I still had to choreograph 3 other classes on top of that at my other gym.

I was just stressing myself too much {it's the Type A in me} and as hubby pointed out..... "you're practicing 40 hours a week" .....and trust me, I'm not getting paid enough to do that.



So why stress, right? I feel so relieved now and am looking forward to another *improved* change in schedule soon.

Thanks for letting me vent.

This weekend's plans:

Cooking this

Watching this

Hoping for lots of this...


Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...