Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ports of Call in Pictures Part 1

Pin It
Hello everyone !

3 more days 'til Christmas!

I think I'm ready.?! 
I woke up this morning sooo exhausted. I still haven't been able to sleep a good 8 hours straight.
[the whole East coast time thang still lingering from the vacay].

It didn't help that I was at the gym for 3 hours last night. We (instructors) all had to be there while a crew was filming a commercial for the gym. I'm hoping to get some *recovery* today before Zumba tonight.

It was a good thing that I got dinner ready before I left. I made a Japanese Beef Stew from THIS cookbook.


I thought I'd share some pictures from our first port of call....COZUMEL!


Any plans for today? Are you done with your Christmas shopping?


Check this out:





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...