Friday, December 23, 2011

Remembering last year's Holiday season

Pin It
It's nice to reminisce where our family was one year ago. Christmas time is always about family and in 2010, we spent Christmas in California with my family. If you want to see the highlights, check it out HERE.

I remember this time last year, I had just *retired* from my Nursing career and finished my first half-marathon.

This year, I continue to work as a fitness instructor at 2 local gyms {i love it!}. I have not been able to continue with running because of my runner's knee but I've added Zumba to my certifications. We are staying in Spokaloo and spending Christmas with hubby's family. And as you know, we just got back from a glorious 7 day Western Caribbean cruise.


Do you remember where you were and what you were doing a year ago for the holidays?


What's your plan for this year?




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...