Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lamp Shade Re-design

Pin It
I'm currently re-doing my master bedroom and the next item to tackle were the lamp shades. I love the current ones I have but it just needs some tweaking. The simplest way to re-do the shades without spending any money is to add grosgrain ribbon as trim. 

Just like these from Pottery Barn.



And since I already have lots of grosgrain ribbon {from scrapbooking}, I used chocolate-colored ones and glued them as trim using *glue dots*.


              

I'm not quite done since I still plan on spray painting the bronze base an ivory gloss color. I can't do much spray painting outside though since it's still very cold and snowy out there.

But what do you think?

TOTAL COST: FREE  [items I already had on hand].


....can't wait to tackle that base ☺.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...