Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Warrior

Pin It
Hello there! Happy Monday!

I feel so much better today after being *sick* for a week. It's definitely tougher to workout [and make it look like you're enjoying it] when you're feeling under the weather.

I did manage to get through our launch at the gym on Saturday. We had a great turnout despite the nasty weather.

I took my camera with me but realized that the battery was dead when I got there...so pardon the poor quality of the *android* shots.

{Me and Strength XT instructor, Kristen}

There's about 9 more days until the Eat In Month challenge is finished and we're doing really good! I've had so much soup over this past week which really helped my cold...but I can't wait to have me some *happy hour*.




How are you doing with EIM?

Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
Besides the launch, mine was spent in bed trying to catch up with rest and sleep because of this "cold". Hubby kept me company and watched football most of yesterday.

Have a great start to  your week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...