Monday, February 13, 2012

Be My Valentine!

Pin It
Hubby and I had an early Valentine's Day date over the weekend. We went for sushi {of course} with a coupon deal as well - WooHoo!

Here's my date ☟.

I used hubby's Instagram to take the photos....so sorry for the quality.




The rest of our weekend was spent watching Gonzaga men's basketball and cuddling with Smallsie in bed. Then the usual ---- laundry, cleaning and all sorts of chores. 

I got some news that really *bummed me out* [to say the least] over the weekend as well ... but I'm not quite ready to share it here though. I just have to focus on what I can control and at this point, it's how I react and deal with the situation. 

'gotta keep myself busy with positive things !

Words to live by:

Adversity is like a strong wind.  It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are.  
                                ~Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...