Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Quiet Romance

Pin It
Hello!!!

'hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day.... I got to spend yesterday morning with my other *love*....

I just love snuggling with this little guy especially when it's cold and snowing outside {ugh!}. Hubby was going to be home early from work so I started cooking our V-day dinner [knowing that I had to teach at the gym last night].

On the menu: Tofurky Sausage with Peppers and Penne Pasta

And for dessert: Chocolate Cake with Whipped Chocolate Icing
Disclosure: I had help from Mrs. B. Crocker

I got him a card with 2 lovebirds <3!
.... it was a perfect at-home dinner for both of us.

Other recent eats:

Korean Beef Lettuce Wrap/Salad
Mahi-Mahi with Pesto

I am scheduled for a much needed massage this afternoon and I am sooo looking forward to this.

But before then --- I'm off to RPM.

Words to live by:

Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness.  Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.  Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.  ~August Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...