Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekend Plans

Pin It
Aaaahhh....Friday finally!

Workout completed:

Sunday - Body Pump
Monday - Core X and Zumba
Tuesday - Zumba am/ Zumba pm
Wednesday - Zumba
Thursday - Body Pump/ Zumba
Friday - Core X
Saturday - Body Step

This week has been busy for me at work. I have been subbing for 2 other {Zumba} instructors which has meant 5 Zumba classes in 4 days. Today I plan on teaching my 30 minute-Core class and taking the rest of the day off. How will I spend the rest of day? ----- shopping, of course --- even if it's just windowshopping.

Do you plan your workout for the week? 
I like seeing how cardio, cross training and strength training pans out for me every week and how I can adjust my needs.

Dinner the other night was gooood!
Herb Marinated Beef with Mushrooms and Peppers with Spring Mix Salad and Light Creamy Herb Dressing

Dijon Herb Salad Dressing:

  • 2/3 cup fat free mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup garlic wine vinegar
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp. dried parsley
  • 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
  • 1 Tbsp. organic sugar
  • 1 garlic clove minced
  • 1 tsp. dried thyme
  • Pepper to taste

Whisk all ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour and serve over salad.

One serving (2 Tbsp) is approximately 30 calories.

Wha'cha up to this weekend?
  • Hubby and I plan to check out the Home and Yard Show [we got free tickets] and I have dinner out with friends on Saturday. 
  • Sunday is Oscar day!!!! I love watching the *red-carpet* extravaganza ---- unfortunately I don't think we've seen any of the Best Picture nominees.

Whatever you do....have FUN!


Words to live by:

When you're feeling your worst, that's when you get to know yourself the best.  
~Leslie Grossman




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...