Monday, March 19, 2012

March (S)adness

Pin It
Good morning ! What a weekend for March Madness B-ball -- so many close games and a few upsets. I don't think I've ever seen so many young men show their emotions before either.
I've had the *tube* on practically all day - all weekend...OK, maybe not....
.....except for the times I've had to take Smalls out, go to the gym or clean the house.

I've been living like a bachelorette for the past couple of days -- no cooking either. I've had Kashi pizza for dinner, as well as leftovers and just PB sandwiches. Sometimes, I just get too lazy [I'll admit]. But I can't wait to have hubby back home, too. I miss my BFF ☹.

Speaking of hubby...
...here's some pictures courtesy of his Instagram.

I'm cleaning the rest of the house this morning and practising new Body Attack routine. Then teaching Core and Zumba tonight.
March 18 #marchphotoaday  *Corner of your Home"

What did you do over the weekend? Are you following the "Madness"?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...