Thursday, March 29, 2012

Strong athletes make better athletes

Pin It
......that's my mantra right now.

Oh my ~ it's Thursday already!

Teaching, training and learning new routines have taken over most of my time this week. Somehow, I've managed to make dinner every night eventhough I haven't posted any of the pix. 
Here's one from last night: 
Sesame Beef Satay with Rice

Like I mentioned in previous posts...our launch at the gym is this Saturday, March 31st so if you're local and you want to learn more deets --- just post a comment or shoot me an email.

(with my Cardio XT peeps at last launch)

My legs are starting to feel the fatigue from this week especially after the 6 mile run yesterday. I made myself a green protein smoothie afterwards to help with muscle repair. 

Of course, I shared it with Smallsie --- he needs it, too since he's been going for looooong walks with hubby.

What's in it?
  • NF plain yogurt
  • frozen banana
  • strawberries
  • handful of spinach
  • splash of OJ
  • Silk plain soy milk
  • 1/2 scoop of Sun Warrior protein powder
  • ice and H2O
Today's plans include some much needed rest and then Zumba tonight. I'm sooo looking forward to *date night* tomorrow. Love date nights ♡.

Day 28 #marchphotoaday  *Trash*


Are you training for anything right now? Or just kicking it up a notch with your workouts?




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photo of you girls, also good job on the 6 miles... Yipee...

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...