Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fabulous Fresh Food

Pin It
Hey there....

This morning, I woke up with a sore neck/shoulder. I attribute it to Body PUMP yesterday and doing a new Core/Abs routine that included a lot of planks. So I'm alternating ice and heat today to help it out. Maybe some ibuprofen if it gets worse...

Last Friday was my birthday dinner date with hubby. He took me to Downriver Grill which has always been a great restaurant in town. I love how fresh their food is and how flavorful everything is. They also have the BEST calamari in town [hands down]. The only downside is that they don't have happy hour --- but nevertheless, you know you'll always get fine food.
Calamari

 I got the DRG Quesadilla  - wagyu beef, black bean spread, roasted corn salsa, pepper jack, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo with a side of house salad with avocado vinaigrette

And hubby got the DRG’s Chipotle BBQ Burger custom grind short rib, shoulder beef patty, caramelized onion, bacon, roasted garlic aioli, gorgonzola  with a side of shrimp bisque

This place deserves all 5 winky faces!!!





A BIG thank you to Retro Image Apparel for sending me a cute cycling jersey. I ordered hubby's Father's Day present from them a few weeks ago and they were so nice to send some love my way as well.

A perfect ending to my birthday week!


Any plans for the 4th of July?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...