Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cool Running

Pin It
I was exhausted this morning....didn't get much sleep because of my boys *barking*......{Smalls barking and hubby snoring}.

But I still tackled 10 miles today ---- and survived. Afterwards, I stretched a ton, used my foam roller, iced my knees, took ibuprofen, put on my compression sleeves and then finished off with my incredibrace [knee brace]. Oh, and then I drank this with lunch.

Protein Fruit Smoothie


Rewind to last night.
Dinner was Turkey Tamale Pot Pie from HERE.

My friends from the gym also asked me to join their relay for the Spokane Marathon in October and of course, I said *Yes*.

That should be my last race of the year.

In the meantime, 3 more weeks until Scenic Sandpoint HM.


G'night!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...