Friday, August 17, 2012

Mangoes and panini

Pin It
Oh how I love mangoes! They remind me a lot of the Philippines where it was available everywhere, even in food carts outside my school.

So when we went to Costco in Coeur d'Alene, imagine my surprise when I saw these babies. They tasted exactly like the Filipino mangoes [eventhough I think the box said it was from Mexico].

They were sooo yummy! Interestingly, they didn't have it at the Costco in Spokane. Dang it!
This is how I like to cut mine.

Then hubby and I had a roast beef panini for dinner. Love simple and easy meals during the summer!

I'm running 4 miles today and then Body Pump afterwards. Then teaching Zumba in the morning.

I'm excited to go to a friend's *pig roast* on Saturday. I haven't been to a pig roast here in the U.S. at all. Again reminding me of how I miss the Philippines where any special occasion calls for a pig roast!

I'll let you know how it goes. 

Enjoy your weekend...no matter what you've got planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...