Monday, September 24, 2012

Foster Farms Chicken House Party

Pin It
Hi friends! NO, I didn't fall off the face of the earth....was just busy and overwhelmed last week from party events. Just to show you what I was up to.....

....I hosted a Foster Farms Chicken House Party and used 2 awesome chicken recipes courtesy of the finalists from the 3rd Annual Foster Farms Fresh Chicken Cooking Contest.

I got my party pack a couple of weeks ago.

If you've never heard of House Party, check them out at houseparty.com. They email you about upcoming parties from products and brands you love and you decide which ones you want to apply for and host. You'll get all the tools you need to invite friends and families, and in return you get access to try and share some cool products with them courtesy of a Party Pack that comes to your door from the company sponsoring the product/brand.

My family was in town as well so it was a perfect opportunity to invite everyone over for a get-together and taste good chicken from Foster Farms.
Recipe # 1: Hoisin Chicken Thighs

Both dishes were yummy but my favorite happens to be the Hoisin Chicken. Just click on the link to get the recipe and try it for yourself.

HERE's my other House Party from Spring.

Workout for the week:

Monday - Zumba 
Tuesday - Body PUMP/Zumba
Wednesday - Run 5 miles
Thursday - Rest *
Friday - Run 4 miles
Saturday - Rest *
Sunday - Run 3 miles

* {always subject to change}.

Plans for today include a lot of chores that I have to catch up on and then teaching Zumba tonight!



Have a good rest of your Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...