Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Decor

Pin It
I love seeing all the changes in the trees this time of year. The leaves are changing falling, the air is cool and crisp and lots of fall goodies heading our way.

I finally got around to getting my *fall decor* out. I added a few pieces this year, courtesy of TJ Maxx.
 [Glitter pumpkins from $7.99-$12.99]
 [Found the cute little owl for $4.99]
 I don't particularly care for "pumpkin" scented candles so this Honey Gold is perfect to bring the Autumn feel indoors. So yummy!

I don't usually decorate for Halloween but FALL decor in general is good enough for me. I try not to go all out either.

I'm teaching Body ATTACK tonight then picking up my packet for this weekend's Marathon Relay.
I'm hoping to check out my leg of the race today (see how "hilly" it is).


Also planning to go to Greenbluff this weekend to pick some apples and maybe get a pumpkin or two.

What are you up to this weekend??


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...