Thursday, October 25, 2012

Off to Work We Go

Pin It
Hey there!!! I'm still here...

It's been a busy week as you can imagine. I started work on Monday and it's been orientation all week from 8 to 5. It's hard to sit around and absorb information for that long a time ---

 --- let alone, for 4 days in a row.

I actually got out early today so I was able to run some errands and come home early to catch up on a lot of things -- one of them is blogging.

And snuggling with this little guy.

I tried to get all our meals planned for the week [last Sunday] and I try to prep dinner ahead of time [in the am] when I can. Also had all my workouts planned for the week.

Eventhough it's towards the end --- here's what most of my week look[ed] like:



Some recent eats:
Chicken Salad with Cornbread

 Apple Crisp

I teach Zumba tonight and then get to relax and watch the World Series.

Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.... especially with that first sign of snow this morning.
(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...