Sunday, October 28, 2012

RIPPED Training

Pin It

Happy Sunday friends!!! What a week it was for me! It started with orientation at work which continued for 4 days in a row. After "sleeping in" every morning for the last 2 years, I've had to get used to getting up early to avoid the morning traffic and get to work on time.

This week will be better. I'm getting the hang of it and learning how to organize my day as well as fit in my workouts daily.

It has been raining for the past few days here in the PNW. We did see some snow [eventhough it didn't stick] last week and is supposed to continue until mid week.

And yesterday, I had R.I.P.P.E.D Training all day! 


It was a lot of FUN!!! But honestly, I would have wanted to spend a little bit more time in bed.
R.I.P.P.E.D. stands for Resistance, Interval, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance and Diet/Nutrition. We already offer the class in our gym and I'm planning teaching at least 1 class a week soon.

Here's a sample of what the class is like.

Hubby and I were supposed to go to a Halloween party last night but decided to stay home and rest instead. I mean, I was asleep by 8:30pm last night. That's how exhausted I was.

....catching up on chores today and getting ready for another busy week.



Enjoy your Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...