Sunday, December 16, 2012

{Parties} Christmas and Birthdays

Pin It
It was a busy past week!  ----- which ended Friday when I was late getting out of the office because I had to finish my CPR training and was rushing to change into my "party clothes" and I forgot my iphone at work. I was worried the whole night (and the next morning) until I had to go back for it the following day. 

BUT the highlight was the end of the week with Christmas parties and Birthday parties to attend.

Hubby and I both had our office Christmas parties on the same night. We checked out his first, then headed out to mine. It was held at one of the doc's houses -- very casual and low key {just what I needed at the end of the week}. You know it's gonna be a good party when you're greeted at the door with a drink shot!
This big guy was sniffin' out any food that might drop his way.
We had prime rib, scalloped potatoes, salmon, veggies and dessert of course!

Then last night, we headed to a friend's house for Mel's Birthday party {a good friend of mine from the gym} --- mostly attended by all of gym peeps.
Mel is an Aussie so this cake was fitting.

Such a nice time of the year to spend with family and friends!!! Eventhough I might have overdone the dips and desserts --- it was worth it! ... just gonna have to kick it up a notch this week !

Workout for the week:

Sunday - Run 5 miles
Monday - Body PUMP/Zumba
Tuesday - RPM
Wednesday - Body Attack
Thursday - Body PUMP/Zumba
Friday - RPM or Rest
Saturday - RIPPED
Sunday - Run 5-6 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...